08/08/2009

Baby it's cold outside

I really can't stay

-But baby it's cold outside

I've got to go away

-But baby it's cold outside

This evening has been

-Been hoping that you'd drop in

So very nice

-I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice

My mother will start to worry

-Beautiful, what's your hurry

My father will be pacing the floor

-Listen to the fireplace roar

So really I'd better scurry

-Beautiful, please don't hurry

Well maybe just a half a drink more

-Put some records on while I pour









Dünden bu yana şehirde serpiştiren yağmur damlalarının, güz habercisi olmasını diliyorum. Gelmesini beklerken sabırsızlık ettiğim yaz mevsiminin artık gitmesini istiyorum. Bunun için Doris Day ve Dean Martin'in birlikte seslendirdiği 'Baby it's cold outside'ı dinleyerek başladım güne. Antoni&Alison'ın Sonia Rykiel'imsi trikoları, bu şarkının eşliğinde dans ediyor. Görmüyor musunuz?

No comments:

Post a Comment